Add to the store

Topics not covered by another category.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

DaveLott

Add to the store

Post by DaveLott » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Well, the son came thru town in route to New Orleans for a cruise to celebrate he and my daughter-in-laws 5th anniversary.

He drops off my Father's Day gift for they will not be here. He also left his pups for me to babysit.

I believe we need to get Gayle to add this to the Glen-L Store customized for each boat built with a Glen-L Logo on the side.
100605 Cap.jpg
100605 Cap Rear.jpg
Dave

Riviera build - the Midnight Cry Project
Glen-L Sea Kayak
Mahalo Standup Paddleboard

Video of Midnight in Action

Few things in the world measure up to the thrill and satisfaction of boating in a boat that you built.

Grand Chillin

Re: Add to the store

Post by Grand Chillin » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Now that's COOL 8)
A secret to a good marriage is to have a quick mind and a slow mouth!!!

fergal butler

Post by fergal butler » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Great father's gift, You will wear that till there is nothing left, or get one each year in a different colour, what more could a dad want on father's day. :D
I want one. :mrgreen:

upspirate

Post by upspirate » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:52 pm

fergal butler wrote:Great father's gift, You will wear that till there is nothing left, or get one each year in a different colour, what more could a dad want on father's day. :D
I want one. :mrgreen:

A cold health food beverage derived from vegetables like malt, hops, and barley to drink while wearing the hat??? :wink: 8)

Bill Edmundson

Post by Bill Edmundson » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Love the Cap!

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Oyster

Post by Oyster » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:59 pm

LOL! Everyone knows that there ain't no way that cap will fit your head, especially when you fire her up in the water! :lol:

DaveLott

Post by DaveLott » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Oyster wrote:LOL! Everyone knows that there ain't no way that cap will fit your head, especially when you fire her up in the water! :lol:

It's adjustable :D
Dave

Glen-L Sea Kayak

Few things in the world measure up to the thrill and satisfaction of boating in a boat that you built.

Oyster

Post by Oyster » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:19 pm

DaveLott wrote:
Oyster wrote:LOL! Everyone knows that there ain't no way that cap will fit your head, especially when you fire her up in the water! :lol:

And when you bust the snaps, you can use a spare pair of your suspenders. :lol:

Bill Edmundson

Post by Bill Edmundson » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:35 pm

The first ride is scary as hell. But, after that you'll love the sound every time!!! I love the sound that the big dogs make too.

I don't have the big engine. But, I love the sound when the Turbo kicks! (Dave has heard it too.)

In September you'll have to wait for me. I'm only good for 39 mph. I'll pull you in, when your tank is empty.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

DaveLott

Post by DaveLott » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Bill Edmundson wrote:The first ride is scary as hell. But, after that you'll love the sound every time!!! I love the sound that the big dogs make too.

I don't have the big engine. But, I love the sound when the Turbo kicks! (Dave has heard it too.)

In September you'll have to wait for me. I'm only good for 39 mph. I'll pull you in, when your tank is empty.

Bill

Bill - I already heard her when she fired on the first click of the igntion switch when I was testing the electrical wiring. The fuel high pressure pump was still primed from testing at the factory. Scared the absolute bejebbees out of me. I can't wait to get her rumbling in the water.

There are a number of racing rigs that use the 3 mile long cove below my home for testing each night. They echo up to the top of the hill each evening. I am going to show them what a real machine sounds like!!! :lol:

You know what they say about men and their toys?

I know your diesel sips compared to the EFI on my engine so I will make sure that I carry some extra 5 gallon jugs of fuel. :D
Dave

Glen-L Sea Kayak

DaveLott

Post by DaveLott » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Oyster wrote:
DaveLott wrote:

And when you bust the snaps, you can use a spare pair of your suspenders. :lol:

Dang it Mike, I know I have gained a couple of pounds not being in the shop every waking moment, but suspenders. Come on!!! I'll just use my bungee cords to hold it down while I booggeeeeee!!!!
Dave

Glen-L Sea Kayak

Oyster

Post by Oyster » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Oh there are other geezers that wear suspenders without the Dunlap Disease. :wink: :P

Sorry didn't mean to hyjack your tophat thread....Pretty cool!

psychobilly

Post by psychobilly » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 am

What's wrong with suspenders! I wear'em, but I ain't got no back side to hold my britches up.... I can't afford to have'em fall down at werk....
rsP2131205.JPG

That is one kewl hat Dave!

Return to “Miscellaneous”