Step children :<}} [boat related]

Topics not covered by another category.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

Grand Chillin

Re: Step children :<}} [boat related]

Post by Grand Chillin » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:07 pm

psychobilly,
You better be careful. If you keep posting all that mouth watering food they just might make you the head chef at all future gatherings. :shock: :D
I have one more model to post. Almost forgot about this one. It is a modified Glen-L X-1 that I hope will be a shrimp boat if I ever finish it. For anybody that is thinking about building a stitch and glue boat and want to get their feet wet first. Build one of these. The same methods for building this model are used on bigger boats.
Model Boat 008.JPG
Glen-L's test model

"Image"
A secret to a good marriage is to have a quick mind and a slow mouth!!!

psychobilly

Post by psychobilly » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Oyster wrote:Silly boys, let me introduce you to tonging for OYSTERS, in style and comfort too. :lol: 8) This is a real genuine Oyster boat Psycho, tonging in style. 8)

SWEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

When I bought my ole oyster skiff from my uncle I told him there wouldn't never be another oyster hit her deck as I didn't ever plan on working her. hehehe But now fer just a small mess to eat ain't hurt'n nut'n. lol

If you ever want the best oysters in the world fellers order you some oysters from Goose Point Oysters in Willipa Bay, WA. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM They will ship to you and I grantee you they are the best you ever past through your lips! :-) (That's another way I catch them hehehehe :-)
Grand Chillin wrote:psychobilly,
You better be careful. If you keep posting all that mouth watering food they just might make you the head chef at all future gatherings. :shock: :D
It's happened before. lol Nice models GC!!! I'm gunna build the Atlantic skiff like this too. I can't wait and I know who to consult. :wink:

thudpucker

Post by thudpucker » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 pm

I like that Glen-L test model in the water. That's what I'd have for Cook inlet AK or Puget Sound for a fish, crab and whatever, over-nighter.

Return to “Miscellaneous”