Virus warning!

Topics not covered by another category.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

leakcheck

Virus warning!

Post by leakcheck » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:54 am

I don't think I have any of your personal email addresses, however, if I do....please do not open any email from me which has a link attached. I just picked up a virus from my college email account and I think it has linked to my personal email account now. I would gladly hunt down the people that do this and take care of this myself !!!!

Steve

Lowka53

Re: Virus warning!

Post by Lowka53 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 am

leakcheck wrote:I don't think I have any of your personal email addresses, however, if I do....please do not open any email from me which has a link attached. I just picked up a virus from my college email account and I think it has linked to my personal email account now. I would gladly hunt down the people that do this and take care of this myself !!!!

Steve
down load a program called ccleaner from http://www.piriform.com/and run top button then run the cleaner then run the registry button then run you virus program. that should most likely get it cleaned out. the ccleaner will try to get you to buy it but there is a free version.
Don't be afraid to attempt anything. You might surprise your self in the attempt.
http://www.facebook.com/Home.Made.Boat.Building
Bon Voyage-"Wild Flower" 40' house boat being built
14' Mr John-being built
32' Supper Huck-in design

Rod H

John K

Re: Virus warning!

Post by John K » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:54 am

Leakcheck, you may want to open windows in the safe mode with internet access. I have never had to do this, but have read that it will check more than having windows open normal.

Return to “Miscellaneous”