Paul Riccelli, AKA 'PAR', has passed away

Topics not covered by another category.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

Locutus

Paul Riccelli, AKA 'PAR', has passed away

Post by Locutus » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:36 am

Just in case anyone here knew Paul. This sad news was posted last night over on the BYYB forum. First Glen, then Ken, now Paul. We've lost some great people in our little community recently and are poorer for it:

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
I was contacted by Gail, Paul's wife, and told that he passed away unexpectedly on May 30th. She contacted me through the messing-about.com forums site:

Quote:
This is Gail and I am sorry to be telling you but Paul passed away on 5/30/18 in the hospital. I am not sure who I need to contact to get this message out. I do not want anyone thinking that he is ignoring you and does not care. He cared a great deal. If you would please pass this along to the different boat forums that he was active in as I do not know all of them. Thank you and God speed.

His passing is noted on messing-about.com, SailNet, BoatDesignNet and I'm sure most other boat building forums out there. Paul was always a great contributor and generous with his time and expertise. A GoFundMe page has been started to help the family with funeral expenses. I understand services will be this Saturday, June 9th.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Gayle Brantuk

Re: Paul Riccelli, AKA 'PAR', has passed away

Post by Gayle Brantuk » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:43 am

So sorry to hear this...

Return to “Miscellaneous”