Topics not covered by another category.
Moderator: Bill Edmundson
- Posts: 11868
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
We hope all of you have a great Christmas and New Year!
Lauren and Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build
- Posts: 6558
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
- Location: East Troy, Wisconsin
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".
- Posts: 2403
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:59 pm
- Location: NH
Merry Christmas Bill, Roberta and forumites!
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 pm
- Location: Milner Ga.
- Posts: 1134
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 am
- Location: Pompton Plains, NJ
Merry Christmas everyone!
Building a malahini "Mona Lisa"
My wife said "If I build a boat, she's getting a divorce."
We're still happily married, but now she just wants "the dam boat out of the garage."
- Posts: 546
- Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:53 pm
- Location: Port St. John Florida
Merry Christmas boat building family. ..
Kelly...1st Boat...Flats Flyer
- Posts: 3621
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am
- Location: Austin, Texas
Merry Christmas everyone, hope all is well and hope you all received something for the boat building!
- Posts: 714
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:08 am
- Location: Connecticut
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!
Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Griffin's Law: Murphy was an optimist.
- Posts: 2385
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:48 am
- Location: Lafayette, IN
- Posts: 3501
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:36 am
- Location: Indy
And a Happy New Year! Looks like a lot of completions coming up in 2019!
- Posts: 4440
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:10 pm
- Location: North Carolina
Good morning and hoping for everyone to have a good year and more building launches.
For us we are concentrating on putting more time on the water before our old bodies completely run aground.