Missing persons

Topics not covered by another category.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

leakcheck

Postby leakcheck » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:26 pm

No that wasn't Dale...the Dale I mean is ffrom INdy I believe.... yeah...that was Dale K from up in Dalton Ga that had the accident...

Steve

gregggrundon

Missing persons?

Postby gregggrundon » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:15 pm

What ever happened to our friend with the allergies, and the almost finished boat? did anyone ever get down to Fla. to help him finish?
And, Where is Dave? Or Waldo, for that matter?

Gregg

Oh, and. I'm here, well...mostly.
Jolly Roger 30'(Extended)
Marshall Islands, R. M. I.

Cec

Postby Cec » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:35 am

leakcheck wrote:How bout Cec...he still a newly wed ???.. Oh forget it...he is busy !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve :roll:

Quite true..I'm alive and doing well. My bride is as beautiful as ever and the frames for the cruiser are happily sitting in the shop at the new house. Therein lies the problem, new house... work there first, then the boat.. seems unfair don't it :wink:
Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.

razopp

Postby razopp » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:19 am

Someone asked about Graham earlier. I "saw" him over on the Selway-Fisher Yahoo group the other day. He appears to be heavily involved with a new project right now.

Robert

kens

Postby kens » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Where is Tom Drake? Is he coming to Guntersville?

BruceDow

Postby BruceDow » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:22 pm

I spoke to Tom by eMail. He and Tina have a conflict that weekend, so they can't make it.

B.
Bruce.

~~ Do what you love, and love what you do. ~~
~~ To me - only my boat is not yet perfect. Everybody else's is to be admired for I know the path they have walked (Dave Lott, 2010) ~~
Dow's Monaco Project

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:37 pm

They will be missed! They were great and great help last year!

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

BruceDow

Postby BruceDow » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:02 am

What about TerryMc? We haven't heard from him since May. Does anyone know if he got that Jet Drive figured out?
Bruce.

~~ Do what you love, and love what you do. ~~
~~ To me - only my boat is not yet perfect. Everybody else's is to be admired for I know the path they have walked (Dave Lott, 2010) ~~
Dow's Monaco Project

terrymc

Postby terrymc » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:18 pm

Al,

Just to let you know I'm alive and well - like the other "missing persons" I've just gotten really, really busy (2 new grandkids, among other things), and a "higher priority" - a major house project. Looks like things are "loosening up", and I'll be part of the community again.

The drive train issue is about half fixed - the boat runs, but I have a lot of vibrations and I'm not happy with it. I'm going to pull the engine this winter and have it brought back to "as new" condition, then get some professional help to make it work right.

Peace,

TRMK

DeltaDawg

Postby DeltaDawg » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Hey Terry, welcome back, I missed you. I am glad to hear you got your jet boat running. I haven't started my Sea Knight yet but I did have a lot of fun with my dory (Pegasus) out in the delta this year. I may do some veneer on the Sea Knight I have been reading your 3800 staples post from last year. If I do use veneer I will ask you and Rich for guidance when I am at that stage. I hope to see you sometime in the near future. Leland

terrymc

Postby terrymc » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:51 am

Leland,

If you get to the veneering, give me a yell, and I'll drive up and give you a hand. Antoinette and I overnighted for 3 days at the Sugar Barge last month - kept an eye open for you, but didn't see you (it was the last weekend in Spetember) Here's what we boat in these days...

Peace,

TRM

DeltaDawg

Postby DeltaDawg » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Terry, I love that action shot of your boat on the delta. I will definetly give you a call when I get to veneering and thanks for the offer to drive up and help me at that stage too. Leland

Walt's CS

Re: Missing persons?

Postby Walt's CS » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:07 am

Reply to:
What ever happened to our friend with the allergies, and the almost finished boat? did anyone ever get down to Fla. to help him finish?
And, Where is Dave? Or Waldo, for that matter?

Gregg

Oh, and. I'm here, well...mostly.

============================
That would be me. Nope, I haven't had an epoxy reaction for about a year now. Course, I haven't touched the boat since then either. But it does make a heckuva good stereo system for the garage.

She is back in the For Sale section (as you've noticed Gregg, and Thanks for the kind words). My latest boatbuilding challenges are of the economic variety, and unfortunately that means there'll be no Wet Kisses in my future.

Dave Grason

Postby Dave Grason » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:27 pm

Speaking of missing people, has anyone realized that Graham hasn't posted in over a year and yet, he's still the top poster as of this date?
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

gregggrundon

still missing?

Postby gregggrundon » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:45 am

Anybody heard from Steve- The LeakCheck- lately?
Jolly Roger 30'(Extended)

Marshall Islands, R. M. I.

Return to “Miscellaneous”