Hi all,

Topics not covered by another category.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

BrettBitner

Hi all,

Postby BrettBitner » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:49 am

My name is Brett Bitner. I'm 32 and I live in Topeka, KS. I've been involved in boating for about 25 years (almost exclusively sailing) and am in the final planning stages of building my own cold-molded runabout from a Glen-L design. My construction experience tells me that I am capable of tackling a Monte Carlo (what I'd really like to end up with) but my head tells me I should start with something like a Squirt ot a Tiny Might that I can give to my kids when I build my M.C. I've done all the research to find out what methods I'd like to use, and done a preliminary take off sourced from about fifty various websites that sell engines, hardware, electrical equipment, gauges, etc. If anyone has questions about sources for materials and equipment at great prices, please feel free to contact me. I've been throught the forum and read a lot of postings. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience out there amongst us. I'm glad to be a part of this community. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Brett

Return to “Miscellaneous”