Raptor brad colours

What kind, options, etc.

Moderators: ttownshaw, billy c

graham mackay

Raptor brad colours

Postby graham mackay » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Hello there,
The Raptor web site shows how to order brads by colour e.g. redwood, cedar etc. But to order from Glen-L there does not seem to be a way of selecting colour, or am I missing something?

Graham Mackay
I am presently constructing a Glen-L HERCULES, hull basically complete.Am going to fiberglass and paint bottom and then turn over. Sides to be planked with10mm yellow cedar edged bead and cove . Engine is Mitsubihi 4-cyl. 39 crankshaft hp.

Desert Rat

Re: Raptor brad colours

Postby Desert Rat » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:44 am

Graham, Glen-L can get the colored ones - in some sizes. Let us know what you are looking for and we can check availability and price. Roughly 2% higher in price.

graham mackay

Postby graham mackay » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Thank you for that info - unfortunately there is no place to request colour on the G-L on-line order page. I guess I'll have to try their telephone contact number although I regret having to pay the international long distance charge.
Any comment Gayle?

Graham
I am presently constructing a Glen-L HERCULES, hull basically complete.Am going to fiberglass and paint bottom and then turn over. Sides to be planked with10mm yellow cedar edged bead and cove . Engine is Mitsubihi 4-cyl. 39 crankshaft hp.

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Graham

PM Desert Rat. I promise you'll be taken care of. :wink: Just like a phone call!

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

graham mackay

Postby graham mackay » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Thank you both Desert Rat and Bill for addressing my question. One last thing though, and please excuse my age [70] for my lack of cyber-speak, but what does PM stand for?

Graham

Lowka53

Postby Lowka53 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 pm

:lol: personal message :wink:
Don't be afraid to attempt anything. You might surprise your self in the attempt.
http://www.facebook.com/Home.Made.Boat.Building
Bon Voyage-"Wild Flower" 40' house boat being built
14' Mr John-being built
32' Supper Huck-in design

Rod H

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:42 pm

PM = Personal Mail.

Look in the lower left hand corner of any post. It is basically an e-mail inside the forum. Click on it in Desert Rats post and it should go right there.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Desert Rat

Postby Desert Rat » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:59 am

Graham, You can also send an email to info@GLEN-L.com and request the information, too.
Need to know what color (brown, cedar or redwood) and what size you are loooking for.

Return to “Fasteners”