Missing patterns for poweryak 17

About powering boats with electricity

Moderator: BruceDow

Ranman

Missing patterns for poweryak 17

Postby Ranman » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:26 am

Hi All,
I started tracing my last patterns on my last sheet of plywood for the Poweryak 17. When I looked for the patterns for the hatch and the side decks I can't find them anywhere. I know some times finding things on the pattern sheets can be tricky but this is impossible. I also noticed that these three items are not numbered either like everything else was. Am I missing a plan sheet? It mentions nothing about this in the instruction booklet. Anyone have any answers?

upspirate

Re: Missing patterns for poweryak 17

Postby upspirate » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:49 am

Can't think of anyone on the forum that built this....my guess would be to contact headquarters(Glen-l) on Monday and ask

Ranman

Postby Ranman » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:03 am

I found the problem. The remaining pieces need to be cut last as they will need to be cut to fit perfectly into the near complete boat.

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Good, usually enough info is provided SOMEWHERE on the plans/pattern sheets to build these boats.

At first it's confusing,but after it's built you look back and say " why didn't I see that before" !!! :wink:

Grand Chillin

Postby Grand Chillin » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:14 pm

It never hurts to use something else to make a pattern first so you can check the fit before cutting the good stuff. I have used luan, hardboard and large pieces of cardboard. Just my 2 cents.
A secret to a good marriage is to have a quick mind and a slow mouth!!!

liagleason

Postby liagleason » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Great!!!

Return to “Electric Power”