Coastal Cruiser Plans Wanted

A forum for contacting other builders of Ken Hankinson designs. These designs are now a part of the Glen-L family.

Moderators: Bill Edmundson, billy c

Richard Norman

Coastal Cruiser Plans Wanted

Post by Richard Norman » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:12 am

I have been planning on building a coastal cruiser for some time and finally decided to order the full plans only to be directed here.

Does anyone have a set of Coastal Cruiser plans they would like to sell? I prefer the plywood version but at this point, will settle for either.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:18 pm

I am interested in Coastal Cruiser plans also, I bought study plans, but Ken retired before I could buy plans.

rcjon

Coastal Cruiser Plans for sale

Post by rcjon » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:39 am

I purchased Coastal Cruiser plans in 2004 with the intention of building, however before I started I found a completed Coastal Cruiser that I have purchased. I have the original plans and instructions that came with the boat and my own set plans that have not been used and can be sold. I would like to recover my investment. I also have the trailer plans.

Smith Brother

Post by Smith Brother » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:47 am

So you have the ORGINAL plans, plus plans for the modifications you wanted to make? Are such in drawings, and include measuremts?

Thanks,

Dale :)
Indy
I AM ALWAYS DOING THAT WHICH I CANNOT DO, IN ORDER TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT. ~ Pablo Picasso 1881 - 1973

Richard Norman

Re: Coastal Cruiser Plans for sale

Post by Richard Norman » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:58 am

rcjon wrote:I purchased Coastal Cruiser plans in 2004 with the intention of building, however before I started I found a completed Coastal Cruiser that I have purchased. I have the original plans and instructions that came with the boat and my own set plans that have not been used and can be sold. I would like to recover my investment. I also have the trailer plans.
Send me a PM or email with the price you need and how you wish to be paid. Thanks

Flipper

Post by Flipper » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:37 am

Is anyone interested in selling Coastal Cruiser plans?

Boatbuilder Wannabe

Coastal Cruiser plans

Post by Boatbuilder Wannabe » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:20 pm

I would be intersted in Coastal Cruiser plans. Just message or email me.

vinz

Re: Coastal Cruiser Plans for sale

Post by vinz » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:56 pm

rcjon wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:39 am
I purchased Coastal Cruiser plans in 2004 with the intention of building, however before I started I found a completed Coastal Cruiser that I have purchased. I have the original plans and instructions that came with the boat and my own set plans that have not been used and can be sold. I would like to recover my investment. I also have the trailer plans.
I'm in a similar situation, Richard. Found a built CC. I am currently considering whether to buy it. Did you end up modifying it? Any pictures or details on the build you can share? What's your experience been with it?

Return to “Hankinson designs”