True Grit, Coastal Cruiser

A forum for contacting other builders of Ken Hankinson designs. These designs are now a part of the Glen-L family.

Moderators: Bill Edmundson, billy c

True Grit, Coastal Cruiser

Post by Guest »

I am layed up for a little while while the stiches go away.
So i discovered this forum. Ken should not be allowed to retire yet.
He only sold the patterns. I like to loft things and he would not send me the tables.. Now i see why. But I must say that the forward sections were off quite a bit. So if your worried about being right on Don't. The chine ,keel and other important parts are there but the curved sections are to be determined after you hang the plate on, So leave the Longs loose on the bottom.
I had hoped to have my boat in the water by now but my hernia (freeze plug) popped out again and now i have to loose more than a month
I havn't updated my website in months but there are some photos if anyone is interested. www.gs-mfg.com das boot
Gary

delema

my username

Post by delema »

when i wrote the preceeding paragraph it said that the user name was used. Well i am the user.
So there must be some thing wrong with the whole system. I Now can't post this because it says that the username has already been taken.
So how is a guy supposed to post anything here.. Gary My username is Clearwaters. delema is where i am

Return to “Hankinson designs”