plumbing holding tank

To allow builders of Glen-L RV's to communicate and discuss their projects

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

kate jamison

plumbing holding tank

Post by kate jamison » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:15 pm

We are building living quarters into a 33 foot horse trailer. need to know how to plumb in the toilet/holding tank.

jack.

Horses.......

Post by jack. » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:02 pm

Sorry dont know much about horses only Gorilla's!! 8)
Jack.-.Amsterdam.-
Nederlands.
"Find A Space,Take that Space,Make it your own and BUILD"
Guerrilla BoatBuilders Inc.

KnottyBuoyz

Re: plumbing holding tank

Post by KnottyBuoyz » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:17 am

kate jamison wrote:We are building living quarters into a 33 foot horse trailer. need to know how to plumb in the toilet/holding tank.
THis is a crude diag of how its done on a boat. Don't know much about trailers but maybe an RV forum would be better choice for answers.

Yours Aye!
Rick

lynnburcher

Post by lynnburcher » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:08 am

KnottyBuoyz wrote:Don't know much about trailers but maybe an RV forum would be better choice for answers.
KnottyBuoyz, that's rich. You posted that on one of the very few DIY RV forums that exist.

Kate, one thing you might try is buy a set of the Glen-L camper plans. They're pretty cheap, and I'll bet the camp trailer or motor home plans include plumbing. Or maybe one of the van conversion plans, but my guess is that they just use a porta-potty. Besides getting plumbing plans, a full set of camper plans may give you other ideas and 'how-to's that would be useful? Maybe you can contact Glen-L directly and see if any of their plans meet your needs.

Or, since this RV forum doesn't get much traffic, there're a couple of other resources you might try. One is rv.net. It get's a lot of traffic, but not much DIY-specific.

A second is expeditioncampers.com. They're all about extreme-4x4-world-explorer campers, but know more than most about quality construction and good engineering in an RV. And pretty nice guys, too.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Lynn

clarasmithh001

Post by clarasmithh001 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 am

Great information you are sharing,I wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

http://pumpcoseptic.com/septic-tank-faq/

Return to “Glen-L RV's”