Outboard designs up to 14'
- Posts: 11176
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Great JOB! Now we want to see it at the Gathering in September.
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build
- Posts: 1060
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:29 am
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
The flip is always a great milestone. Congrats. The boat looks great!
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:36 am
- Location: Indy
Congrats! Looking great! Plenty to do now that its flipped.
- Posts: 1042
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:47 am
- Location: North Georgia / Chattanooga Area
Congratulations on the flip! The hull looks great!
I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on the interior... and like Bill said, I hope to see it at G12!
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 12:52 pm
- Location: McKinney TX
Ahh, the flip. Now stand back and let the fun head scratching begin.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:23 pm
- Location: Birmingham, AL
Congrats! Looking great.. love the location of the paint lines.