Dyno Mite waterline depth at the transom

Outboard designs up to 14'

Moderator: ttownshaw

danman

Dyno Mite waterline depth at the transom

Post by danman »

Anyone have a waterline depth on the transom at the keel on a Dyno Mite/Dyno Jet? Thinking of building one to replace my waverunner. Thanks.

cepjr

Re: Dyno Mite waterline depth at the transom

Post by cepjr »

I'm building a dynojet but I haven't put it in the water yet ! Looking at my boat with pics I've seen with two people at headway speed I would quests 9 inches. I might have got a little heavy on mine with a 3 cyl! Just a quess but I see no one else had any info! Hope I was helpful :D

danman

Post by danman »

cepjr wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:47 pm
I'm building a dynojet but I haven't put it in the water yet ! Looking at my boat with pics I've seen with two people at headway speed I would quests 9 inches. I might have got a little heavy on mine with a 3 cyl! Just a quess but I see no one else had any info! Hope I was helpful :D
Thanks. That does help some since you have laid hands on it. I might hit you up once you've floated it. Looks great. Hope it goes well.

cepjr

Post by cepjr »

I got my dynojet in the water,it drafts 8" of water with a 180lbs person. Hope this helps!
Charlie :D

danman

Post by danman »

cepjr wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:06 pm
I got my dynojet in the water,it drafts 8" of water with a 180lbs person. Hope this helps!
Charlie :D
Yes, I saw you had splashed it, it looks great. That has to be fun! Thanks for the info.

Return to “Small outboards”