Let's all discuss the tools here
Moderators: BruceDow, billy c
- Posts: 5004
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:25 pm
- Location: Coastal Georgia
I tried that, didn't do anything for me
maybe I was expecting too much
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:05 pm
I admit that I didn't try it. I wonder if dipping the open ends into Flex Seal would improve them? I'm going to try it out and post my results.
- Posts: 6842
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
- Location: East Troy, Wisconsin
Probably works OK for light lamination and narrow, open areas. Might be a PITA or impractical in many applications.
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".