Bosch 1375A 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder - $35.70 Amazon

Let's all discuss the tools here

Moderators: BruceDow, billy c

lawrence_junk

Bosch 1375A 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder - $35.70 Amazon

Postby lawrence_junk » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:39 am

Best price on Bosch angle grinder. Average price is $55. Make sure to select Amazon as the seller to get the right price.

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-1375A-2-Inc ... B00004SUOU
Last edited by lawrence_junk on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave Grason

Re: Bosch 1375A 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder - $35.70 Amazon

Postby Dave Grason » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:17 am

You're absolutely right! That is a very good deal. I just followed your link and ordered one for myself. Thanks for the heads up.
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

Dave Grason

Postby Dave Grason » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Well, my Bosch grinder came today. WOW!! That was fast! So, I took it out of the box and assembled it. It only needs the guard put on and then it also comes with a disc. When I got finished with it, I put it in the garage on the shelf with the rest of my power tools namely, a couple of drills, a sawzall and the electric paint buffer.

Just when I was wondering when I would get to use it, my mom broke the shift linkage on her car. It would take a week to get something from Volvo so I fabbed a new piece from nuts and bolts. I ended up using the new grinder a lot.

Good find, Lawrence, I'm glad I've got it. Thanx so much.
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

lawrence_junk

Postby lawrence_junk » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:44 pm

You're welcome Dave. Glad to hear is was useful so soon!

Amazon prices change depending upon inventory and other factors. I watch things I want to buy on a site called camelcamelcamel.com. You can see a plot of price vs. time and get an idea of their lowest historical price, but more importantly, you can set a desired price you're willing to pay. When price drops below the threshold, the site sends an email to alert you. That's what happened on the grinder. Check it out!

Regards,

Larry

Return to “Tool Talk”