Sea Knight

Designs for inboard or outboard power

Moderator: BruceDow

Smith Brother

Sea Knight

Post by Smith Brother » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Forgive me for using this section to state the following.

In the next hour I will be listing FOR SALE the Sea Knight of (Deceased) Charlie Bresette. It will be detailed in the FOR SALE section.

It is my honest opinion that this is a GREAT BUY, WOW, the motor itself is worth over $6,000.00. That is the opinion of a couple dealers I have spoken with. $8,500.00 for this FULLY equipped new Sea Knight.

His family wants very much for this boat to have a new home. Please take the time to review the ad. You may either post your questions, or send a PM directly to me.

One of the reasons this boat hasn't sold is that it is located near lake Michigan, in Wisconsin, and according to the dealer, it is to short for lake Michigan use. I personally have talked with the dealer and this is his opinion. At 18 foot he feels boaters there just won't take a boat this size out on the big lake. Needless to say there are a lot of lakes where this boat will be a joy to operate. This Sea Knight is new with only approx 25 hours of use.

Thank You for hearing me out, all the details will be listed in the ad. You will be amazed at how well this boat is equipped. I promise.

Dale in Indy
I AM ALWAYS DOING THAT WHICH I CANNOT DO, IN ORDER TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT. ~ Pablo Picasso 1881 - 1973

Oyster

Re: Sea Knight

Post by Oyster » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Do you have any detailed photos that you can provide to the forum?

Smith Brother

Post by Smith Brother » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:47 pm

I am working on the ad as I write this........

I hope to have it posted within the hour.

You can see some pictures in the CUSTOMER PHOTO section.

Hang in there, I will fill everyone in shortly.

I will also tell you that the boat hasn't sold because the asking price until now, has been much much higher. Charlie had a lot more money in the boat than the current asking price, and as we all know, YOU CAN'T ALWAYS EXPECT TO GET BACK YOUR INVESTMENT. There is NOTHING in this for me, I am a personal friend of the family. I have been working with them on this for a week, and have now worked out all the details.

Any SERIOUS buyer can PM me and I will tell you more that I don't feel needs to be in print. Anyone that knows me, knows I am a straight shooter. No BS here, for sure.

Dale in Indy.
Last edited by Smith Brother on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM ALWAYS DOING THAT WHICH I CANNOT DO, IN ORDER TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT. ~ Pablo Picasso 1881 - 1973

Oyster

Post by Oyster » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:51 pm

I ain't in the market. At least a link would be fine for anyone wandering into this thread with the search function from any angle.

Return to “Power Boats”