Designs for inboard or outboard power
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:49 am
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 pm
- Location: Milner Ga.
congrats and looking very nice
- Posts: 1330
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:44 pm
- Location: Nampa, Idaho
Looks great! Bigger than it looks in the catalog!
Perhaps the slowest Zip build in Glen-L history...
- Posts: 11715
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Congrads. I sure wish my ceiling was that high. I'm going to have to go outside to flip mine.
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build