Designs for inboard or outboard power
- Posts: 1447
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:49 am
- Location: Colborne ON Can
- Posts: 3775
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am
- Location: Austin, Texas
Actually, I have been thinking how quiet the board has been lately. Probably everyone hard at work getting ready for boating season.
- Posts: 2448
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:59 pm
- Location: NH
- Posts: 3649
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:36 am
- Location: Indy
Yep, many people are still having no luck logging in after the updates. The home base is working on it. Bill and Roberta are two of the more prolific posters who still cannot log on for some reason. Im sure many others are affected also and that's why the forum has had a little less traffic lately.
- Posts: 1455
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:01 pm
- Location: top of mn.
Working on regular-sized Bo-Jest
"If it's not crooked,It's not mine
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:22 pm
- Location: South Carolina
I could not get in last night but it worked tonight. Maybe others are still being blocked.
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:42 pm
- Location: Apple Valley, MN (Mpls.) Sea Knight/Malahini
Bill Edmundson and I got back in this evening, hopefully they have everyone reinstated now!!
Sea Knight on the water/Malahini in progress
- Posts: 6772
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
- Location: East Troy, Wisconsin
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".
- Posts: 11975
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
I'm back too! Hope it holds.
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 11:47 pm
- Location: Ogden, Utah-Jubilee build
I am around but seems I get mid way through reading post or try and post something i get banned again lets see if this one goes through
Don't be afraid to attempt anything. You might surprise your self in the attempt.
Bon Voyage-"Wild Flower" 40' house boat being built
14' Mr John-being built
32' Supper Huck-in design