Gentry Frame Patterns

Designs for inboard or outboard power

Moderator: BruceDow

neel thompson

Gentry Frame Patterns

Postby neel thompson » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:34 am

I have a friend who started a Gentry build a few years ago and due to health reasons, he had to stop the build. He got as far as planking the hull, painting the bottom, and flipping it. He is a true perfectionist, and gave me his wood patterns that he made to act as a guide for the router when making all of the frame pieces. I have the pattern boards for all frame/transom pieces, stem, and breasthook. They are PERFECT !!! They are also FREE !!! If anyone is interested, send me a PM. They are currently in New Jersey (fairly close to New York City). They would have to be picked up as shipping would be ridiculous. We could also arrange to have them picked up in the Philadelphia area or in Northern Md. or Northern Deleware. Let me know.. Thanks,,, Neel

283cuin

Re: Gentry Frame Patterns

Postby 283cuin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:55 pm

Best wishes and prayers for your friend. I remember the hull listed for sale a few months ago. Has he been able to sell it ?

neel thompson

Postby neel thompson » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:50 pm

He was able to sell it and as it turns out the buyer's dad is a good friend of mine. He will do a great job finishing it up. He has built a fiberglass boat already and is anxious to try a wood one. He picked it up in November and so far hasn't had a chance to get started on it because he has been so busy at work. It is in his dad's shop in Philadelphia and I know he will get on it soon... I will ask him to join the forum to keep us all updated and I think he will be interested in going to the Gathering in September. I hope someone can use Glen's patterns. They will make a perfect hull....

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Neel

I know, he has a great "Go By" and reference.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Return to “Power Boats”