Report the performance of your boat, supply as much information as possible (weight, HP, prop, speed, etc.).
Subject: Make the Glen-L design name the subject. If the design already has a posting, add your information to that post.
Moderator: Bill Edmundson
- Posts: 1447
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:49 am
- Location: Colborne ON Can
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:44 am
- Location: Georgia
Planning to build the Malahini
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:08 am
- Location: Brighton, MI
Nothing says poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape!
- Posts: 336
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 am
- Location: Washington, GA
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:42 pm
- Location: Stirling, ON
- Posts: 6234
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
- Location: East Troy, Wisconsin
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".
- Posts: 615
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:08 am
- Location: Connecticut
Very sharp! Looks great!
Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Griffin's Law: Murphy was an optimist.
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 12:52 pm
- Location: McKinney TX
Sweet ride you've got there.
- Posts: 828
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 am
- Location: Pompton Plains, NJ
Boat looks really nice!
Building a malahini "Mona Lisa"
My wife said "If I build a boat, she's getting a divorce."