Monaco speed trials

Report the performance of your boat, supply as much information as possible (weight, HP, prop, speed, etc.).
Subject: Make the Glen-L design name the subject. If the design already has a posting, add your information to that post.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

Lewis Barrett

Re: Monaco speed trials

Postby Lewis Barrett » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Garry,

Glad to hear you worked out your steering problems. :D

I thought about naming mine "Twenty Feet" not because it's almost 20' feet long, but because it looks real good from twenty feet :lol: :lol:

David

kens

Postby kens » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Does anyone know how the Riviera & Gentry would compare handling to the modern ski boats?
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!! :roll:

BruceDow

Postby BruceDow » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:37 am

The Riviera is just a Monaco stretched by two or three feet. So it should be the same as Garry described.
Bruce.

~~ Do what you love, and love what you do. ~~
~~ To me - only my boat is not yet perfect. Everybody else's is to be admired for I know the path they have walked (Dave Lott, 2010) ~~
Dow's Monaco Project

builder in the corn

Postby builder in the corn » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:33 am

I know this is an older post but I thought that the Monaco, Riveara & Monte Carlo had redesigned bottom for more see worthy assault on the water
the 64 chris craft restore project will be done in a few months for the gathering 8
builder in the corn
brad
bulider in the corn (Monte Carlo)
1964 Chris Craft Restoration : http://boatbuilders.glen-l.com/hot-rod- ... llery=1491

Return to “Speed and Performance”