G4 Registration

Bill E

Re: G4 Registration

Postby Bill E » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:10 am

Bruce Dow wrote:
Bill E wrote:... besides looking at boats and - hopefully - catching a few rides, what activities will there be that the kids could participate in?

Watching the Skiiiiii Kiiiiiiiing waterski demonstration? :wink:

I look forward to seeing you again. Say "Hi" to Hector for all of us "G1 Alumni".

Seriously, along those lines, does anyone plan on doing any watersports like skiing or tubing, or will it be more along the lines of just cruising? I know this warm weather will throw a different twist into this year's G compared to years past. Another reason I'm looking forward to it so much!

upspirate wrote:Glad to hear you and your family will be attending Bill.

Bring an album of your rebuild.

Oh Yea,have Hector send some Mojo pork!!!! :wink:

I'll try to put something together. Last Sunday I just got the 3-piece-sandwich keelson glued together. I also have 40-something of the 56 replacement frames made. I figured I could bring a few of those frames and some of the old deteriorated pieces along with photos for show & tell.

Don't we wish I could bring some of that mojo pork! Sadly, it will be cooking in his awesome homebuilt smoker/grill pit while we're playing at the lake. :(

How many other kids are you expecting? David Barrett's got 3, if they're all coming, and I read someone's post about bringing grandkids....

Bill E(!)
Bill Eason -- Atlanta, GA
Got my Malahini plans Christmas 2007! (The book arrived Jan 3...)
Found the 1957 Thompson Sea Lancer Jan 9... :-/ Bought it Jan 21!

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:16 am

Debbie's kids Ashley and Jessica will be there, but Ashley is 15 and Jess is 26 or so and will probably be together as this is always kinda a small family reunion for us

DaveLott

Postby DaveLott » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Everyone, I just sent out the master list of attendees. If you did not receive it let me know.

dave
Dave

Riviera build - the Midnight Cry Project
Glen-L Sea Kayak
Mahalo Standup Paddleboard

Video of Midnight in Action

Few things in the world measure up to the thrill and satisfaction of boating in a boat that you built.

kens

Postby kens » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:59 pm

I would venture a guess that somebody will pull a tube or something.
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!! :roll:

Dwain the ski king

Postby Dwain the ski king » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:28 pm

I rece'vd the LIST, but couldn't open the damn thing.....Dwain, The SKIIIIIIII KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG.....

DaveLott

Postby DaveLott » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:09 am

Well, some of us aren't up to current MS Office are we? It is in MS Excel 2010. I will resave it as a 2003-2007 and resend.

dave
Dave

Riviera build - the Midnight Cry Project
Glen-L Sea Kayak
Mahalo Standup Paddleboard

Video of Midnight in Action

Few things in the world measure up to the thrill and satisfaction of boating in a boat that you built.

Bill E

Postby Bill E » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:49 am

Dwain Colton Skiii Kiiing wrote:I rece'vd the LIST, but couldn't open the damn thing.....Dwain, The SKIIIIIIII KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG.....

Dwain,

What's this about a demonstration you're giving??? You're not bringing your boat this time right? (Not to hijack the thread.... :shock: )
Bill Eason -- Atlanta, GA
Got my Malahini plans Christmas 2007! (The book arrived Jan 3...)
Found the 1957 Thompson Sea Lancer Jan 9... :-/ Bought it Jan 21!

Return to “Gathering 2010”