Cabin Space Available/Wanted

Oyster

Re: Cabin Space Available/Wanted

Postby Oyster » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:45 am

There is a room come avaliable in a floating cabin with two others. Its a three bedroom floating cabin that at this point has two taken. Contact Mark Chadwick or Soloboat for further information and they will put you in contact with the managment too.

Dwain the ski king

Postby Dwain the ski king » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:46 pm

I want a room...We changed our proirity and now I'm flyin' in on the 22, land the 23rd at 8:30 AM...So I need a room or I'll be STUCK with Bob Maskel on his boat!!!!!!!!Which would be OK if he wants me HAHAHAHAAHHA.......Dwain The Skiiii KiiiiiiiNNNGGG........

Dwain the ski king

Postby Dwain the ski king » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:48 pm

I did em Soloboat but have not received and answer....John can I stay with you and Gayle?????? I'll stay at the foot of the bed......Dwain, the lowly Ski King.........

Oyster

Postby Oyster » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:57 am

The way it looks is that there will be room for you Mr. King. But as of now time frame varies as with the occupants so you may have a variety of rates for a day, maybe maybe not. YOu guys need to firm things up as I think the cabin is still reserved but I am out of it but do not want them to get tired of having the reservation up in the air. If you call them do not use the 9000 number at the end. Use 4040 and you will get to a human being. I do not want to be responsible for the failed no show either. They have been more than receptive with holding the cabin past the cutoff time, even though I don't know what their avaliability and demand may be at that time of year. This has been going on for two weeks now since I had to modify my plans and alerted them ahead of the cutoff time. If you guys can't get together and lock this up at this late in the game, please let the cabin go completely.

Mark Chadwick

Postby Mark Chadwick » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:03 am

Hi Folks

Dwain: There is an extra bedroom as so far it is only Soloboat and myself taking rooms in a cabin of 3 bedrooms. I will be arriving on Friday night and so need a room for Friday and Saturday night. I have messaged Soloboat to find out when he arrives, as this will have a major impact on which dates we need to hold.

Soloboat: Your travel plans?

I spoke to the folks at the Marina yesterday and they are still being accommodating but do want us to get this locked up as soon as possible.

Cheers

Mark C

BruceDow

Postby BruceDow » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:09 am

Hi Mark.

If you haven't already done-so, could you or Soloboat call the Marina and get the reservation changed from Oyster's credit card to yours?

Oyster has been great at holding on to this for us, but we should releive him of the obligation at our earliest convenience.

B.
Bruce.

~~ Do what you love, and love what you do. ~~
~~ To me - only my boat is not yet perfect. Everybody else's is to be admired for I know the path they have walked (Dave Lott, 2010) ~~
Dow's Monaco Project

Mark Chadwick

Postby Mark Chadwick » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi Folks

I called the Marina again, today, and can confirm Oyster is off the booking for the cabin.

I don't know Soloboat's travel plans and so can only act based on our own travel plans. We will arrive on Friday and therefore need a room for Friday and Saturday nights.

I have booked the three bedroom cabin for the nights of Friday September 24 and Saturday September 25. It is now reserved in my name and credit card. The cabin is 199 per night plus taxes - $218 per night.

Soloboat: You have one of the bedrooms for both nights, and as we discussed if we can pick up someone for the other bedroom to offset both of our costs, then so much the better.

So far we have had inquiry from Dwain to get one room - how many nights?

Soloboat and Dwain please confirm.

Thanks!

Mark C.

Soloboat

Postby Soloboat » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:41 pm

I will make my arrival Friday. I am flying into Atlanta Thursday morning but I will visit with some non boat building friends then drive to G4 on Friday. Thank you Mark.
Denzil
) Champagne dreams and wishes are possible on a beer budget. Just build the boat.
Nice curves are easy on the eyes.
Go sell crazy somewhere else we're all stocked up here."As Good As It Gets" Jack Nicholson.

Mark Chadwick

Postby Mark Chadwick » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi Soloboat

Thanks for the phone call - sorry I missed it. I'm on vacation this week and was outside and I didn't take the phone with me. So we are good for the Friday and Saturday night.

We still have one available room......... which Dwain was asking about.

Dwain: You interested in a room for Friday and Saturday night?

Cheers

Mark C

Return to “Gathering 2010”