Taking Care of Bussiness!

Bill Edmundson

Taking Care of Bussiness!

Postby Bill Edmundson » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Last year the people coming up with awards lost out on some of the Great Food! :oops: We need to make sure this does not happen again!

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

DaveLott

Re: Taking Care of Bussiness!

Postby DaveLott » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Bill Edmundson wrote:Last year the people coming up with awards lost out on some of the Great Food! :oops: We need to make sure this does not happen again!

Bill

Some of the people cooking the food lost out on some great food as well.

Bill - You and I need to make up for that, don't we?

dave
Dave

Riviera build - the Midnight Cry Project
Glen-L Sea Kayak
Mahalo Standup Paddleboard

Video of Midnight in Action

Few things in the world measure up to the thrill and satisfaction of boating in a boat that you built.

Oyster

Postby Oyster » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:51 pm

As always in most all of these types of venures, there are only a few folks capable to wear the four stars that denotes that title of General, Bill. :? 8) Some folks just don't know the ropes, leaving as usual a handfull to organize and pull off these events without a real hitch. What also complicates matters are the logistics for everyone add that to first timers leaving the heavy lifting to the small group of seasoned veterans for sure. I don't know the answer to relieving the burden for a few folks. After witnessing your previous job in these get together as with just a handfull of others, things seem to work itself out even though the strain is on the few. I think that I speak for a lot of folks when I say thanks as the memories will live on in combination with the boat projects.

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Mike,

Thank you. But, one of the great things about the Gatherings has been how so many people jump in!

Warren and Debbie lost time last year getting a B'day Cake and helping Lauren with awards, as well as Bruce. There were at least 20 people involve with food and clean up. How many people working the boats? I don't know...

The people make this special!

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Dwain the ski king

Postby Dwain the ski king » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:52 pm

I think it was close to 50 on Grason's boat, but not sure.....Dwain, the Ski King..................................................................................

Dave Grason

Postby Dave Grason » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Naw, I think the number 50 denotes about half the number of omelets I cooked. Ha ha :lol:
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

ttownshaw

Postby ttownshaw » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:19 am

Bill - You and I need to make up for that, don't we?

Dave, I think you and I need to cook, serve, and eat side-by-side to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Bill

I told my wife we needed a three-car garage for my projects...she told me to ask her for permission next time before I buy a house.
http://www.unitybuild.net

Return to “Gathering 2010”