Be safe

upspirate

Be safe

Postby upspirate » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 am

To everyone going to The Gathering Have a safe trip,and we will see you all on Friday sometime!! :D

Warren & Debbie and crew

Trackhappy
Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Building Gentry.

Re: Be safe

Postby Trackhappy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:40 pm

I agree. Safe trip, and don't feel sorry for those of us still slaving away, not even able to be in the workshop... not even in the Country in fact. Don't feel bad when you cast your eyeballs over the pretty boats and feel the wind in your hair as you fly along above the water on somebopdy elses boat... Oh No, don't pity us at all, especially when you crack that keg and chow down on copious amounts of lovingly hand prepared food. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Don't spare us a thought when that V8 rumble comes across the water and makes you look around at the joy in the owners face.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

One day when I finish my Gentry, I won't feel sorry for you when we organise a "Down Under" bash for Glen-L boats in Oz.
By the time I have built a boat, I'll be ready to build a boat....

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:19 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8)

Aussie

Postby Aussie » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi Track,

My name is Jamie and i live in central Queensland and am starting to build a 23ft Belle Isle and am planning to be on the water by x-mas 2011......
I reckon we need to hunt down all the Glen L boats being built or complete and see what number we could dredge up for our own gathering in Oz as reading about this gathering it sounds like it would be a blast!

What ya think??

Aussie

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:56 pm

It's lots of fun....I hope you can get one there and the guys over in Europe too

fergal butler

Postby fergal butler » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Feeling a bit jealous now, :mrgreen: you guy's have a fun and safe time and don,t forget to charge your camcorders, cameras and boats and if you can bottle that smell of two stroke in the air it's better than "OLD SPICE" :D I would also like to hear a bit of beethovens V8's :D

Trackhappy
Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Building Gentry.

Postby Trackhappy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Aussie wrote:Hi Track,

My name is Jamie and i live in central Queensland and am starting to build a 23ft Belle Isle and am planning to be on the water by x-mas 2011......
I reckon we need to hunt down all the Glen L boats being built or complete and see what number we could dredge up for our own gathering in Oz as reading about this gathering it sounds like it would be a blast!

What ya think??

Aussie

Hi Jamie,

Sounds like a plan, we should start a thread on it. I am planning on launch about the same time for my Gentry.

If we hadn't already planned a holiay in January, I'd have been tempted to go over to this one to meet the Guys.
By the time I have built a boat, I'll be ready to build a boat....

Return to “Gathering 2010”