More from G4

vupilot

More from G4

Postby vupilot » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:21 pm

I didnt take nearly enough pictures this year. I was just too busy giving rides as much as I could, I hope I didnt miss anyone that wanted a ride.

There were so many pictures I didnt get, for instance I dont have any of the Anderson boy in the Super Spartan. He drove the sponsons off that boat all weekend long and we did lots of side by side running together which we really had a ball doing but I dont have a single picture of him with his boat this year.

The same goes for many of you folks that were there, I just didnt get enough pictures this year so, I am sorry if I missed you but here is a video set to music of the photos I did get.

This truly was a spectacular weekend and a extraordinary event. Words cant describe the way it made me feel seeing you all for a second time, meeting new folks and having my finished boat there this time. It was magical. Thank you all.

Hope you enjoy the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ4cnwD5xuM

Chris

Grand Chillin

Re: More from G4

Postby Grand Chillin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Chris,
Thanks from all of us that weren't there for the videos. :D Your boat looks great on the water. BTW, what year is your boat? :roll: :wink: :lol:
A secret to a good marriage is to have a quick mind and a slow mouth!!!

Dave Grason

Postby Dave Grason » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Ok, I just got my very first YouTube account set up. I've never done this before. Naturally, my first videos will be of the G4. So let's see if this works.

In this first vid, Chris and I are running down the lake in Chris's Zip and Butch comes flying by like he owns the frickin lake or something.

Oh wait, with THAT boat, he pretty much DOES own the lake. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56SEK2GlwU8
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

vupilot

Postby vupilot » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 pm

I got asked that question for the first time on the way home from the Gathering at a gas station. After a long, long, pause and puzzled look all he said was "no way". Then the normal banter ensued afterwards for another 5 min.
Grand Chillin wrote:Chris,
BTW, what year is your boat? :roll: :wink: :lol:

vupilot

Postby vupilot » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Dave, that video link is actually you in Dave Lott's boat not mine.

I would love to see the ones you took from my boat though if you did. Those were the ones where we were side by side with Colin in the Super Spartan, I loved that run.

Dave Grason

Postby Dave Grason » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:41 pm

vupilot wrote:Dave, that video link is actually you in Dave Lott's boat not mine.

I would love to see the ones you took from my boat though if you did. Those were the ones where we were side by side with Colin in the Super Spartan, I loved that run.

OOOOPS! You're right. It wasn't your boat. But actually I was with Sam Witherington in his Malahini when I shot that.

I have photos and vids from our run with Colin Anderson. I'll post them up as soon as I sort through everything I've got.
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

DaveLott

Postby DaveLott » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:19 pm

vupilot wrote:Dave, that video link is actually you in Dave Lott's boat not mine.

not me

OOPS. just saw Dave Grason's post
Dave

Riviera build - the Midnight Cry Project
Glen-L Sea Kayak
Mahalo Standup Paddleboard

Video of Midnight in Action

Few things in the world measure up to the thrill and satisfaction of boating in a boat that you built.

Dave Grason

Postby Dave Grason » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:24 pm

vupilot wrote:I got asked that question for the first time on the way home from the Gathering at a gas station. After a long, long, pause and puzzled look all he said was "no way".

In order to PROVE that everyone has built their own boats, folks are going to have to start carrying around their albums with the build photos.

DaveLott

Postby DaveLott » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Dave Grason wrote:
vupilot wrote:I got asked that question for the first time on the way home from the Gathering at a gas station. After a long, long, pause and puzzled look all he said was "no way".

In order to PROVE that everyone has built their own boats, folks are going to have to start carrying around their albums with the build photos.

You've got that right
Dave

Riviera build - the Midnight Cry Project
Glen-L Sea Kayak
Mahalo Standup Paddleboard

Video of Midnight in Action

Few things in the world measure up to the thrill and satisfaction of boating in a boat that you built.

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:46 pm

When I pulled "A Girl Named LOLA" from Gulf Shores to B'ham, at a rest stop, I guy said "They don't make them like that anymore." I said, "Yes We do!"

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Return to “Gathering 2010”