Gathering Attendees

Gayle Brantuk

Gathering Attendees

Post by Gayle Brantuk »

Do we have any record on those who came this weekend, but didn't register? I've been trying to put a list together to get a better head count. Let me know okay and if not, I'll list who I have and then maybe we can all contribute to that.
Gayle Brantuk
Glen L Witt's daughter
Past Glen-L Marine President
upspirate

Re: Gathering Attendees

Post by upspirate »

We were there!!! :wink:
Gayle Brantuk

Post by Gayle Brantuk »

Thanks for that Warren--I didn't notice.
Gayle Brantuk
Glen L Witt's daughter
Past Glen-L Marine President
greatdane115

Post by greatdane115 »

I just want say thank you to the people who organized and put the G4 together. I really enjoyed meeting and talking to a lot of nice people. It was really nice to have the opportunity to take a ride in some of the many Glen-L designs. Thank you for all of the great food, hospitality and making a new guy feel welcome. I hope to see you next year.
Ken Drucks Oregon Illinois

[quote] if I was given 8 hours to chop down a tree, I would spend 6 hours sharpening my axe. Abraham Lincoln
Dave Grason

Post by Dave Grason »

Who was the big guy with the REALLY DEEP singing voice? He was in our Friday night "after party" and then again Saturday. I want to find out if he's planning on attending G5 so we can work up some songs. Ken Drucks, that wasn't you was it?
upspirate wrote:We were there!!! :wink:
Gayle Brantuk wrote:Thanks for that Warren--I didn't notice.
I noticed! I was just trying to ignore Warren but it's so hard to do when he's such a GREAT guy!
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.
Pirate's Wench

Post by Pirate's Wench »

Dave Grason wrote:Who was the big guy with the REALLY DEEP singing voice? He was in our Friday night "after party" and then again Saturday. I want to find out if he's planning on attending G5 so we can work up some songs. Ken Drucks, that wasn't you was it?
Are you talking about Kent? Dark hair? He was singing with Jess Friday night and holding my phone for me so I could read the words to Blowin' in the Wind Saturday night.
~~~Never walk in the footsteps of others, or you won’t leave any of your own.~~~
greatdane115

Post by greatdane115 »

Hi Dave
I played my guitar and sang on saturday night. I would like to attend the next GATHERING G5. If the place I work is not shut down for a refuel outage at that time I will be there.

Ken Drucks
Dave Grason

Post by Dave Grason »

Pirate's Wench wrote:Are you talking about Kent? Dark hair? He was singing with Jess Friday night and holding my phone for me so I could read the words to Blowin' in the Wind Saturday night.
Yeah, I think that's the guy. Is he a member of this forum?
greatdane115 wrote:Hi Dave
I played my guitar and sang on saturday night. I would like to attend the next GATHERING G5.
I think you were the guy with the big Epiphone Dreadnought that I played on Saturday evening?
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.
BayouBengal

Post by BayouBengal »

Now I'm really confused. I thought DarthPlywood was the guy playing and singing on Saturday night.
Pirate's Wench

Post by Pirate's Wench »

Dave Grason wrote: Yeah, I think that's the guy. Is he a member of this forum?
No, he said he wasn't a member but he said he's going to join now. He'll be there next year. There's a song he wants to do with Jessica, so we'll put that together also. I can't recall who he said he came with.
~~~Never walk in the footsteps of others, or you won’t leave any of your own.~~~
Pirate's Wench

Post by Pirate's Wench »

greatdane115 wrote:Hi Dave
I played my guitar and sang on saturday night. I would like to attend the next GATHERING G5. If the place I work is not shut down for a refuel outage at that time I will be there.

Ken Drucks
Thank you for your contribution Ken. I enjoyed your music. I hope you can make it to G5. Next year we'll have a few guitars from what I hear. Should be great. Anyone got steel drums?
Dave Grason

Post by Dave Grason »

BayouBengal wrote:Now I'm really confused. I thought DarthPlywood was the guy playing and singing on Saturday night.
Don't get confused or you'll confuse me. HAHAHA :lol:

Wow, there were so many new faces this year!! This is how you know the event is building steam and is a success. But it really is difficult to keep track of everyone.
tsmitherman

Post by tsmitherman »

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who had trouble putting faces/names/boats together. I have a suggestion for next year - lets assign someone to photogragh each participant as they check in, preferably with their boat in the photo, and record the name and forum name. We could then make an online directory so everyone could refresh thier memory.
Tom
------------------------------
36' 1969 Willard Aft-Pilothouse Trawler
Blog: www.genesisboat.blogspot.com

Knot-So-Fast (BoJest) SOLD

"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." - Garfield
Bill Edmundson

Post by Bill Edmundson »

Tom

Your assigned :!: :lol:

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build
thudpucker

Post by thudpucker »

Kent Purdy, Bill Townshaw's buddy was out there singing with the Choir.
I don't know if he Registered or not.
He has plenty of Boating and Captain's experience though.

Return to “Gathering 2010”