I remember when Pirate asked me to go to G1...

Roberta

Re: I remember when Pirate asked me to go to G1...

Postby Roberta » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Love the Avatar, Debbie. Glad you're on board will all of us. This is a great group and I am loving it. Looking forward to the next one. Say Hi to UPSPIRATE!!

Roberta
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

Pirate's Wench

Postby Pirate's Wench » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:11 pm

gaffrig24 wrote:Thanks Debbie, that was a great time. We have an amazing group of talented people. I was so happy to be there this year and I hope the party made up for missing last year. Next year it will be even bigger with more music, booze, and sailors. I can hardly wait. I'll work on Summertime and maybe get your beautiful daughters to sing along with me. I may have to build another dulcimer with a pickup this time....maybe I'll buy a dulcicaster! I sure am glad you decide to join us when Pirate asked you to come.

All I can say is, you shore do know how to throw a party dude!!! I'm glad I decided to go to G1 too. Each year it gets better (and bigger, oh my God!). I can't imagine not being there. :D
~~~Never walk in the footsteps of others, or you won’t leave any of your own.~~~

Pirate's Wench

Postby Pirate's Wench » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Roberta Hegy wrote:Love the Avatar, Debbie. Glad you're on board will all of us. This is a great group and I am loving it. Looking forward to the next one. Say Hi to UPSPIRATE!!

Roberta

Thanks Roberta. This group is the best, that's for sure. I can't wait to see your Zip at G5!
~~~Never walk in the footsteps of others, or you won’t leave any of your own.~~~

Roberta

Postby Roberta » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:19 pm

This is for sure a boat builder's family reunion. I'm already thinking about what to cook for breakfast on Saturday.

Roberta
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

Pirate's Wench

Postby Pirate's Wench » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Roberta Hegy wrote:This is for sure a boat builder's family reunion. I'm already thinking about what to cook for breakfast on Saturday.

Roberta

Yes it is a boat builder's family reunion. I'm equally blessed there because my oldest daughter Jessica lives in Knoxville and drives to the Gathering each year since it's usually pretty close to her. So I get to see my Glen-L family and my daughter every year! It just doesn't get any better than that! :D

Return to “Gathering 2010”