Thanks for a good time at G4

Jimmy70

Thanks for a good time at G4

Postby Jimmy70 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 am

I want to thank Bill and who ever nominated me for a award and the watch. That was quite a suprise to me. I still am dragging butt from the return trip driving in the rain sure ain't my idea of fun and worse yet in the night. Been in my PJ's for 3 days as not much I can do outside in the rain anyway.
Posting some photos here that I took and hope you enjoy them also. A couple of these photos were taken by someone else I just put them in my album.

Dreams are free, Reality cost money.

Jimmy70

Re: Thanks for a good time at G4

Postby Jimmy70 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:19 am

I just got these two shots from Tom who is now in New Orleans and will be going to Port Rico for 9 days. He sure is lucky to be able to go were he wants.

gaffrig24

Postby gaffrig24 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Thanks for the photos they are great! I love to see my boat sailing
The klop, klop of water under the bows of a small boat will cure most troubles in this world.

Dave Grason

Postby Dave Grason » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:32 pm

And thanks for bringing that very SWEET sounding guitar that you made yourself. I really enjoyed playing it. Actually, thanx for bringing both guitars that you made.
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

Jimmy70

Postby Jimmy70 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Glad to be able to share with all of you.

I hope I can make the next one okay if my health holds up long enough and got the gumption to get there and back.

In the mean while Oyster and I are talking over the boat problem and trying to think of what we can do to make it right other than a wave pusher. I may end up turning it over and doing some serious mods on the bottom of it and turn it into a 3 point hydro instead of a tunnel.

Oyster

Postby Oyster » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:24 pm

We will come up with something from the present hull Jimmy that will run differently. :wink:

Return to “Gathering 2010”