New member from Chicagoland

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

beagle1

New member from Chicagoland

Postby beagle1 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Hello Everyone

Lookin to help someone build their boat so I can learn a little before I build my own

Lookin to build a Biscayne 18 or 22

Bill Edmundson

Re: New member from Chicagoland

Postby Bill Edmundson » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Beagle1

All of the mahoganies are basically built the same way. Check my link below and you can see the process.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Soloboat

Postby Soloboat » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Welcome , I think you should start building your own and get all the help you need here at least get questions answered and all kinds of support
) Champagne dreams and wishes are possible on a beer budget. Just build the boat.
Nice curves are easy on the eyes.
Go sell crazy somewhere else we're all stocked up here."As Good As It Gets" Jack Nicholson.

whsoxfan

Postby whsoxfan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:56 am

Hello Fellas

Thanks for your encouragement, I'm ready to jump of the cliff, just worried about the sudden stop.

Would like some feedback on what model boat would be best to waterski or tubing, so I can run this whole scheme by my wife.

I spent the last 2 years building our basement so I might have a little "me time" due.

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”