Hello from Wdbutchr

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

Wdbutchr

Hello from Wdbutchr

Post by Wdbutchr » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:42 am

Hello, Name is Mark and live in East Orlando, 65 year old Electrician. I built a Tiny Titan around 8 yrs ago for my nephew which we took to our cottage in Quebec. A friend there gave me plans from the sixties of the TNT. Been piddling on it for about 3 years on top of my pool table on back porch. Not much hurry, as it is being built for my grandson who is now 11 and has a few years before he can legally drive it. Flipped about six months ago and getting ready to glass sides, bottom. Have most all to finish, 25 hp Mariner 2 stroke, short shaft, controls , steering etc. cool little boat, making a few mods, tank in hull, reinforcing deck. Tried to register here a few times but something was wrong, even sent to emails, no response, but here I am. Thanks to ALL for the help I have gleaned from this site during both builds, Regards, Mark

Gayle Brantuk

Re: Hello from Wdbutchr

Post by Gayle Brantuk » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Welcome Mark! I'm so sorry you didn't get a response. Did you send the message through this Forum or email? I usually get the emails and respond to them as promptly as possible but I don't recall yours. We'll certainly try and do better next time. I'm glad you got it worked out though and are here. We'd love to see photos!

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”