New member, think of building a Glen-L

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

sscobra

New member, think of building a Glen-L

Post by sscobra »

I just joined this forum and was wondering if there is a way to locate members who live in my area and are building or have finished a Glen-L boat. I am very seriously considering building a Monaco or Riviera, but would love to look at any boat. I live in Dripping Springs, Texas, which is very near Austin, TX. Thanks. Skip
Built the Glen-L Monaco, 2016.

DrBryanJ

Re: New member, think of building a Glen-L

Post by DrBryanJ »

Welcome. I know there are members in Texas. I don't know how close they are to you, but I am sure they will be checking in soon. Good luck with what ever you choose to build.
Bryan

Building a malahini "Mona Lisa"

My wife said "If I build a boat, she's getting a divorce."
We're still happily married, but now she just wants "the dam boat out of the garage."

Daddy O

Post by Daddy O »

Hello SS Cobra

Welcome aboard.

Another Texan here. Up on Lake Texoma. I haven't purchased any wood as yet. I have started collecting my hardware and studying the Glen-L packet on my Gentry.
Daddy O
Denison, Texas
If it ain't broke, Don't fix it.

sscobra

Post by sscobra »

I have ordered some of the Glen-L books but haven't ordered the plans yet. Still pondering where I would build it! Good luck on your build and I will keep an eye out for any of your posts on your progress. Skip
Daddy O wrote:Hello SS Cobra

Welcome aboard.

Another Texan here. Up on Lake Texoma. I haven't purchased any wood as yet. I have started collecting my hardware and studying the Glen-L packet on my Gentry.
Built the Glen-L Monaco, 2016.

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”