Hello to every one!!

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

doki444

Hello to every one!!

Post by doki444 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:45 am

Hello guys,i am new at this forum just want to get the knowledge about how i built up my boat because its my wish to make a new boat which is made by my hand that's why7 i choose this forum..i wants some tips,suggestion how i make it???

Iggy

Re: Hello to every one!!

Post by Iggy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:20 pm

doki444 wrote:Hello guys,i am new at this forum just want to get the knowledge about how i built up my boat because its my wish to make a new boat which is made by my hand that's why7 i choose this forum..i wants some tips,suggestion how i make it???
The Glen-L Book "Boatbuilding with Plywood" is a great resource for walking you through the steps most of us builder's here at Glen-L have done ourselves. That and looking at all the customer photo and archived photo sections of Glen-L will help you get a good visual understanding of the various parts.

The Glen-L plans, instructions and patterns along with this forum and the book is all most of us had to learn how to do it. Its not so much hard as it requires passion and drive.
Ian (aka Iggy)
My Malahini Build

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”