hi and happy holidays

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

ballyhoo

hi and happy holidays

Postby ballyhoo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Hello all,
My name is Jim and have been bitten by the wood bug. I an a restoration millworker from New Orleans. I have built a Tubby tug for my kids and have done boat projects for clients in the past. one day I will finish my Barrelback 19 which I started 10 years ago.

mjggjm12

Re: hi and happy holidays

Postby mjggjm12 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Welcome to the forum!! One thing we all love here is pics. How about some of the tubby tug and barrel back.
Currently restoring a FB boat
Have plans for 15 1/2' power/row skiff

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:32 pm

ballyhoo

Let's see those BB pictures. We're talking about a NOLA trip in February. Would love to see the boat and talk. But, I have less than half a say in what we do. :roll:

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Cmf0204

Postby Cmf0204 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:04 am

ballyhoo,

I'm located in New Orleans as well and have the boat building bug....I'm curious if you finished the barrel back boat? I'm still doing my homework and wanted to see if there are any local builders in my area that would be interested in sharing their boat building knowledge, experience, and tips.

Thanks,
Chris

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”