Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.
Moderator: Bill Edmundson
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:55 am
just say hello........from the piedmont of North Carolina, just purchased the plans to build the "hunky dory" and figure Im gonna have a pile of questions.
- Posts: 1501
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Leduc (Edmonton), Alberta
Hi and welcome to the forum!
- Posts: 11576
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Welcome. We're here.
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build
- Posts: 1377
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 12:18 pm
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Garfield here in Raleigh, NC - ZIP builder - welcome. No shortage of advise here, and some of it can actually be useful.