New Member from The Netherlands

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

Bryan

New Member from The Netherlands

Postby Bryan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:59 am

Hi everyone,

I'm a 18 year old student from the Netherlands

Last year I bought my plans for the squirt boat, but sadly haven't gotten further than the frame it will stand on and a few boat frame parts.
I'm now getting more time to work on it and got someone to help me. haha I hardly know anything about building boat from wood.

See you in the forms ;)
Building a Jet squirt atm. Need Help :D. If you live in the Netherlands plz message we if you would like to help me

DrBryanJ

Re: New Member from The Netherlands

Postby DrBryanJ » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:22 am

Welcome Bryan. Don't worry about not knowing anything. Many of us including me started at the same point. You will quickly gain knowledge as you go. Good Luck on your build. It's good to have someone to help. Many times I could have used an extra set of hands
Bryan

Building a malahini "Mona Lisa"

My wife said "If I build a boat, she's getting a divorce."

Pullie

Postby Pullie » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:41 pm

Welkom Bryan,

er zitten hier wel meer hollanders. Ik heb zelf een flying saucer gebouwd. Zondag weer varen als de waterstanden het toelaten :D Succes met de bouw!

translation:

Welcome Bryan,

There are more dutch people here. I build a flying saucer. Depending on the waterlevel in the rivers I will take her out on sunday hopefully.

Cheers!

Paul

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:07 am

Pullie wrote:Welkom Bryan,

er zitten hier wel meer hollanders. Ik heb zelf een flying saucer gebouwd. Zondag weer varen als de waterstanden het toelaten :D Succes met de bouw!

translation:

Welcome Bryan,

There are more dutch people here. I build a flying saucer. Depending on the waterlevel in the rivers I will take her out on sunday hopefully.

Cheers!

Paul

Ahh gelukkig :), Dan heb ik meteen een vraag voor je: waar heb jij je hout gehaald en waar kan ik voor een okay prijs spruce hout kopen?

(Then I immediately have a question for you: where did you get your wood from? and where can I buy spruce wood for an okay price? )
Building a Jet squirt atm. Need Help :D. If you live in the Netherlands plz message we if you would like to help me

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”