New Member from Stewart, BC

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

AngelaD

New Member from Stewart, BC

Postby AngelaD » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:45 am

Hi everyone. I am in the process of repainting the topside and renewing the bright work a 32ft Jack Tar that my dad built and launched in 1997. Unfortunately my husband and I inherited this beautiful boat about 5 years ago after my dad's passing, we love the boat but would obviously much rather see my dad and mom enjoying it instead.
I am sure I will have some questions later, but am enjoying browsing the boards and learning from all of you.
Attachments
image.png

Roberta

Re: New Member from Stewart, BC

Postby Roberta » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:49 pm

Sorry for your loss. Your Dad will smile down from Heaven as you rebuild his dream. You will have a great thing to remember him by.
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:20 pm

Angela

That is one pretty boat. I'd be proud to own! We'll help anyway we can on this forum. I doubt there are question that someone here can't answer. You are certainly welcome here!Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

vupilot

Postby vupilot » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Wow, what an amazing accomplishment your Dad achieved in building it. Lots of knowledge here if you need it.

AngelaD

Postby AngelaD » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Thanks for the kind words, and your right it was quite the accomplishment! The build took my dad almost 7 years, it seemed like he was always in the back shed. The 'Jana B' has been in the water on the Portland Canal on the west coast of BC (on the tip of the Alaska Pan handle) since 1997.
image.jpeg

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”