New member from West Central Florida

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

Ol'Reg

New member from West Central Florida

Postby Ol'Reg » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:29 am

Hello everybody. My name is Josh and I live between Tampa and Clearwater. Been lurking for a little while, and drooling over the boats for years. Finally decided to start talking to people about building something. I love the international presence on the forum! Still kinda unsure of which particular design I want to build. Looking forward to figuring that out and getting started with the madness. Thank you all for any help I ever get, and all the information that's already here.

Roberta

Re: New member from West Central Florida

Postby Roberta » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:47 am

Welcome aboard!! Glen L has many great designs and you will find many helpful builders on the forum.

Roberta :D
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

specialk

Postby specialk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:28 pm

I vote...you look at the Flats Flyer...
Just my 2cents...
Kelly...1st Boat...Flats Flyer
2nd Boat.....?

Ol'Reg

Postby Ol'Reg » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Thank you Roberta! I'm really enjoying the massive detail information now that I'm trying to get serious. Your build list is mighty impressive. Wow. I'm so happily jealous.

specialk, no joke, the Flats Flyer is on the short list. It's beautiful and there are so many flats here it makes sense. I'd love to go sneaking up on some reds and snook, and be able to trailer it down to the Keys to chase some bones. Decisions, decisions.......

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”