Newer member Lake geneva WI.

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

lgndlt5

Newer member Lake geneva WI.

Postby lgndlt5 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Greetings all. :D I tend to lurk /listen mostly. Just got around to introducing myself. I recently acquired a completed Monaco Hull, needs powertrain installed, upholstery and final finishes. Located in Lake Geneva Wisconsin so work is limited during cold weather but the previous owner clearly was talented and dedicated in his work as it is evident in everything that he has done.

Feeling very blessed to have the opportunity to finish the project. Only have weekends along with other commitments, like everyone, but it will be completed ...just not sure when. Still acquiring bits and pieces but have accumulated quite a few items after striping 2 now defunct Lyman's. This also gives me a variety of items that I will not use but hopefully someone might need them. Anyway, hello builders! John.

Roberta

Re: Newer member Lake geneva WI.

Postby Roberta » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi John and welcome to the forum. I'm in East Troy and happy to help out in any way I can. Please join us at the ACBS shows around Wisconsin. Madison is on the 4th and 5th of August at Christie's Landing on Lake Wabesa. Our chapter show (Glacier Lakes) is August 19th on Pewaukee Lake. We are hosting the ACBS International in Racine at the Reef Point Marina September 6-9 with pre-events. And the Blackhawk chapter has their show at the Abbey September 23rd and 24th. We welcome all boats. Our Glen L boats typically are in the Late Contemporary class. and are always welcome.

Roberta :D :D :D
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

lgndlt5

Postby lgndlt5 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello Roberta. Thank you very much for the warm welcome and the list of local events. I plan to take advantage of the opportunity to attend Lake Webasa on Saturday the 5th. I will make appoint of introducing myself. Hope to meet you then THX! John

Roberta

Postby Roberta » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:15 am

We're heading there now. See you tomorrow.

Roberta :D
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”