New member from Woodstock, NY

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

SteveC

New member from Woodstock, NY

Post by SteveC »

Greetings! First time boatbuilder here from upstate NY. I've had the Riviera plans for a few years now, but as I get ready to launch the project I've reconsidered and will build the Zip instead. I think it's a more manageable first time project. Space was also a big consideration in deciding to build the smaller boat. If there's anyone in my neck of the woods that's built a Zip, would love to here from you. I'm now the process of clearing space in my two garages and getting stuff moved to temporary storage, perusing all the relevant topics and threads on the Forum and researching materials & methods. I'm delighted to be a officially a part of the Glen-L community and a big Thanks in advance to all who will post answers to my questions (there will be many, I'm sure) and provide feedback. Steve Coltrara

hoodman

Re: New member from Woodstock, NY

Post by hoodman »

Welcome! The Zip is a great choice!
Matt

Building a Geronimo......!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25139

polakmr

Re: New member from Woodstock, NY

Post by polakmr »

Hi Steve,

I just posted as a new member and I saw that you are not far from me at all. I too will be building a zip. I live in Oneida, NY and also teach at Morrisville State College. We should touch base!

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”