Hello from Prosperity SC

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

Dandaman

Hello from Prosperity SC

Post by Dandaman » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:03 am

Hello all, thanks for having me. I am thinking about starting a flats flyer this winter, looking. Forward to getting to know you all better!

vupilot

Re: Hello from Prosperity SC

Post by vupilot » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Welcome. Seems like that has been a popular design lately on the forum. Its definitely a nice stable platform to fish from.

Dandaman

Post by Dandaman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:10 am

I heard you can only catch big fish in this design :lol:

Conrad

Post by Conrad » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Welcome,

I’m building the flyer right now at 20’ 1”. I will be flipping the hull once it’s completed and finishing it in Sumter, SC next Feb. you are more than welcome to come look at it then.
Keep your lines tight!

Conrad

Consider what God has done: Who can straighten what he has made crooked? Ecc 7:13 :)

Dandaman

Post by Dandaman » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:14 am

Conrad wrote:Welcome,

I’m building the flyer right now at 20’ 1”. I will be flipping the hull once it’s completed and finishing it in Sumter, SC next Feb. you are more than welcome to come look at it then.

Conrad, Welcome to SC soon! Headed to Shaw AFB? How awesome would it be to put ours on the water side by side? Can't wait. Might have to cheat a few more inches into mine so they match completely lol

Conrad

Post by Conrad » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:18 am

Dandaman wrote:
Conrad wrote:Welcome,

Conrad, Welcome to SC soon! Headed to Shaw AFB? How awesome would it be to put ours on the water side by side? Can't wait. Might have to cheat a few more inches into mine so they match completely lol
Shaw for 7 months.
Keep your lines tight!

Conrad

Consider what God has done: Who can straighten what he has made crooked? Ecc 7:13 :)

Dandaman

Post by Dandaman » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:58 am

Glad to have you. Thanks for serving!

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”