Big Hunk 26'

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

Kbob

Big Hunk 26'

Post by Kbob » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:12 pm

Ahoy mates. Kbob here. New on the forum ,but not to boating. I am a member and contributor of several fishing forums. Full disclosure is that i signed up for the Glen-L forum to see if there is any interest in my Big Hunk.
I bought the a\boat about a year ago to have a little project to work on as I retired in July of '18. Truth is that we've been fishing the salt at the Cali/Oregon border in our Radoncraft 22 since July. So with fishing and a sizable list of honey-do's, I may not get around to fairing up the Big Hunk anytime soon.

She was built by a retired Sailor in 1991. He commercial fished out of Coos Bay,OR for ten years or so before retiring for good in Reno,NV to fish Pyramid Lk. She's well built with a OMC 165hp I/O and a Yamaha 10hp 4stk kicker. Needs some topside fairing and paint. Motors start right up and the trailer has new tires (<1mile).
I have pictures and a 1998 marine survey available. Ready to answer any interested parties

Thanks,Ken
https://oregoncoast.craigslist.org/boa/ ... 77259.html
Last edited by Kbob on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kbob

Re: Big Hunk 26'

Post by Kbob » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:51 pm

Edit: The main is 165 hp... not 130

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”