Anyone else building or planning to build a Waterlodge or Waterlodge Too?

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

captmikepg1959

Anyone else building or planning to build a Waterlodge or Waterlodge Too?

Post by captmikepg1959 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:23 am

I was wondering if there is anyone else currently working on or planning to build either of the Waterlodge models. It is kind of hard to go through every single posting to see what people are working on or planning to build.

I am very early in the process and figure it won't be until next year before I do it since I am planning a move from Florida back to Ohio in the spring, so no sense in starting to build in Florida this winter and having one more thing to move.

I'd just like to hear about why you decided on building one of these boats, where you are going to run your boat and other things like that along with discussing issues that you have experienced during the build if you have done one or started the process.

Thanks.

hoodman

Re: Anyone else building or planning to build a Waterlodge or Waterlodge Too?

Post by hoodman » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:02 pm

I've thought about one of those. It would be relatively cheap and easy to build. Should be great on lakes and rivers. I'm now thinking about something else because island hopping in the Carribean sounds like fun and I wouldn't want to take a waterlodge out in the open ocean.
Matt

Building a Geronimo......!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25139

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”