Hey, howdy, and ahoy all, from SC

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

fritznbud

Hey, howdy, and ahoy all, from SC

Postby fritznbud » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:48 pm

I'm the latest new guy here and i have a Ranger sailboat, 20ft, built in Kent, WA. A beautiful mini yacht that i love. I brought home a Arctic cat tigershark this week and want to install an inflatable boat around it. Cut the floor out of the inflatable and adhere the edges to the pwc. Make a little jet boat for fishing. Whadda ya think? Any ideas or criticisim? Capt. Fritz @~@

Dave Grason

Postby Dave Grason » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:04 pm

I think that's a GREAT idea. .....if you can make it work. And that would be the trick, wouldn't it. But I can see the value in it.

This would most likely be one of, if not THE, most unusual project to arrive at this forum since its inception. I would like to be able to follow along as you work on this.
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

John K

Postby John K » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:59 am

Welcome to the forum. That is a unique idea that you have for a fishing boat.

gaffrig24

Postby gaffrig24 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:21 pm

Welcome Capt Fritz, I used to live in Kent WA but now I'm back in the south were I belong. I noticed you were not too far away from several of my boating buddies and thought you might like to check out our forum as well byyb.org. We get together to sail several times a year and we are always looking for new folks to hang out with. We'd sure like you to join us sometime

Keith
The klop, klop of water under the bows of a small boat will cure most troubles in this world.

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”