Dinghies, day sailers, world cruisers. Many small sailboats make ideal rowboats or low-speed power boats.
- Posts: 3762
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 5:19 am
- Location: Nashville, Tn.
I would hate to be the one who says YES and then this causes you a lot of work. So, let's put it this way: If you decide to edit and put everything up on a vlog or on YouTube, I will most certainly be viewing it all with great interest.
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:04 am
- Location: Connecticut
I will throw another yes in there.. I like the Amigo design and was looking at it as a potential next build. In general I find it enjoyable watching these boats come together whether through pics or video.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:47 am
Thanks, guys. I'll post up the next vid as soon as I can edit it. I Now have an audience of two!
- Posts: 917
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 am
- Location: Pompton Plains, NJ
Make that an audience of three.
I'll be watching.
Building a malahini "Mona Lisa"
My wife said "If I build a boat, she's getting a divorce."
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:31 pm
- Location: Mississauga, ON Canada
- Posts: 527
- Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:10 pm
- Location: southern oregon coast
#5 here, i subscribed!
I cut twice and it's still too short
- Posts: 1709
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:02 pm
- Location: San Clemente, CA
I'm watching too! What a neat video--love your dad! So, how long have you been building and what wood are you using? Thank you so much for taking the time to document your build--great job!
- Posts: 6322
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
- Location: East Troy, Wisconsin
Love it. Love the boat, too.
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".