A place to celebrate your first launch with video and/or photos
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:54 am
- Location: North Carolina
What a great adventure this has been! Thanks to everyone on this site for your enthusiasm, encouragement, and advice! My build pictures have been submitted and should be available soon.
- Posts: 6589
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
- Location: East Troy, Wisconsin
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:08 am
- Location: Brighton, MI
I love the name!
Nothing says poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape!
- Posts: 1158
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 am
- Location: Pompton Plains, NJ
She's very nice! Congrats.
Building a malahini "Mona Lisa"
My wife said "If I build a boat, she's getting a divorce."
We're still happily married, but now she just wants "the dam boat out of the garage."
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 9:13 pm
- Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Fantastic, Beautiful build you must be very happy.
What size motor are you running?
- Posts: 3514
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:36 am
- Location: Indy
Nice! Congrats! Looks really great and youll love the bimini, always wanted one but didnt want to take the time. It definitely shouldnt drag anchor