Tim's Monaco launch, Sydney, Australia

A place to celebrate your first launch with video and/or photos

Moderator: ttownshaw

vettepilot

Re: Tim's Monaco launch, Sydney, Australia

Post by vettepilot » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:36 pm

speedracer wrote:I'm not sure how or where to do that on the site but I will figure it out.
When you post a reply below that is add a filename click on browse ...locate the pic you want and click on add the file ...then preview to check it out then submit :)
The Bitterness of Poor Quality, Remains Long After The Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten...Thanks Dad R.I.P.

jeffh

Post by jeffh » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Tim,
I already posted but I keep coming back to your photos. I love that boat and the finish that you put on it. I think it is the Carolina Blue bottom that makes my heart skip. That probably means nothing to you down in Oz, but I'm a Tarheel through and through (University of North Carolina). BTW, also the oldest public university in the USA :D
2011 MALAHINI - KICKED IN THE HEAD
I wake up with a 16ft woody every morning :)
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=534DBtp1Cnc

Tim Major

Post by Tim Major » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:16 am

Thanks Jeff

The bottom paint is actually called "Stars & Stripes" by ALEXSEAL paint systems. Glad you like it. I was originally planning to have the upholstery done to match this colour but changed my mind at the last moment and I'm very happy with the final colour choice. A more classic look.

Note to SPEED - A Customer Photos entry isn't that hard to establish or even a couple of shots on a Forum page would be good. Don't worry about your workmanship skills as all of us are enjoying doing the best job we can on our boat builds.

Tim

Z_Wood

Post by Z_Wood » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:12 am

Gorgeous!!! Congratulations Tim :)

Return to “Launching Ramp”