UK - Robbins discounts at Beale Park Show

See: "Useful Information and Suppliers" for a list of lumber and plywood suppliers. Also see: "Wood & Plywood Information". Both located in the left-hand column of the Home page.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

sproggy

UK - Robbins discounts at Beale Park Show

Postby sproggy » Fri May 05, 2017 8:31 am

This may be of interest to other builders in the UK but will be of absolutely no interest to anyone else.

Having just requested a timber quote from Robbins I was informed that for orders placed with them at the Beale Park Show next month they will waive the VAT. And they 'may' also have further deals on plywood. So some significant savings to be made! With their blessing I'm taking my quote to the show and ordering there - £10 entry (and I was going anyway) for a £100+ saving on what I was going to buy anyway 8)

Ian

gap998

Re: UK - Robbins discounts at Beale Park Show

Postby gap998 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:22 pm

I don't know when or what I'm going to build yet, but it gotta be worth a trip!
Gary

Planning a whole fleet, but starting with a Zip...I think.

"Just when you think you've made something idiot-proof, someone builds a better idiot!"

gap998

Postby gap998 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:20 pm

I just booked tickets & camping for Beale Park - £33 for Camping Thursday - Monday & £12 for a Saturday & Sunday ticket! Absolute bargain - Worth going even if you don't like boats! I'll even take the wife for that price! :lol:

Sproggy joked about it being a UK "Gathering", but I'll be there all weekend (weather permitting), if anyone else is going & wants to meet up for a chat, coffee (or tea :lol:), beer etc. let me know. (As we're British we can make it as brief as desired :wink: :lol: )
Gary

Planning a whole fleet, but starting with a Zip...I think.

"Just when you think you've made something idiot-proof, someone builds a better idiot!"

sproggy

Postby sproggy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:47 pm

Hi Gary.

This may be late in the day if you're already at the show and not checking the forum but I'll be there tomorrow - will PM you my mobile number if you want to meet up.

Ian

Return to “Wood and Plywood”