Bring Something Else of Yourself!

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:28 am

Steve, no wonder your boats not ready,you are on the computer all the time!!!! :roll: :lol: Oops,I haven't even started my Squirt yet,maybe same reason!!! :oops:

leakcheck

Postby leakcheck » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:16 pm

You sound like my wife !! I started tracking it, and I get on right before I head out the door in the morning, I check again between my first two calls (if I am in the area), then I get on when I get in from work, then I check before I take my nap (go to bed)...like right now I just finished putting some kind of two part epoxy primer on the bottom of the boat...it is just after 9PM and I really cannot do anything else to the boat as it is laying on its side until tomorrow...I might work on my chicken grill...it is raining so I cannot wire the trailer, beer should arrive on Thursday..I can start drinking and thinking whether or not I can make the Gathering on Friday !

Truck is running like crap and I dont have time to bring it in to have it looked at and I know absolutely nothing about motors, so I will bring jumper cables too !! (Think I have a bad starter ...or starting to go...think diesels have to turn real fast to get started...)

Damn, I am never gonna get done. I have ripped every wire out of the boat (well, there are only two..and no one is carrying the marine wire now...shucks)

Steve

Okay, the epoxy got to my brain, I am rambling more than usual

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:49 pm

If you run out of time,we can wire it at the Gathering....sort of a hands on demonstration!!!!!

Besides if I wasn't on here too much,I wouldn't know you were on here too much!!!! :shock: :roll: :lol:

Butch Barto

Postby Butch Barto » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:34 pm

I HOPE THE LACK OF WIRE DONT HOLD UP THE KEGS

Return to “Gathering 2007”